The purpose of this privacy statement is to ensure maximum transparency regarding the personal data collected by this site and to explain how this information is used. The information also applies to data and information collected through the pages of social networks activated by the Data Controller. In this case, the AZ. AGR. GILDO DI ZORZUTTO E C. S.S.A. acts as a joint owner of the processing of personal data together with the social platform. For this reason, if you wish to receive complete and correct privacy information, you can read both this information and the one issued by the platform used.
In compliance with the obligations deriving from the European Regulation for the protection of personal data n. 679/2016 (GDPR), this site respects and protects your privacy, putting in place every possible and proportionate effort to safeguard your rights. The site does not publish advertisements, does not use data for the purpose of sending advertising, but makes use of third-party services in order to improve the use of the site itself. These third parties may collect your personal information and then use it to send personalized advertisements on other sites. Nevertheless, this site is designed and set up to protect your privacy as scrupulously as possible and minimize the collection of personal data.
The Data Controller is the subject who establishes how and for what purposes to process personal data. In this case the Data Controller is AZ. AGR. GILDO DI ZORZUTTO E C. S.S.A., based in STRADA DEI COLLI MEGALUZZI 8 33043 LOC. SPESSA – CIVIDALE DEL FRIULI. For any further information or request relating to your personal data, you can contact us using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data collected
This website collects data in two ways:
- voluntarily: by filling out the contact form
- automatically: through the Website that collects them independently or on behalf of third parties, for example usage data and cookies.
- By Usage data we mean, for example, the IP address of your PC, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system you use, the various time details of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted.
- Cookies or markers are small text files (blocks of information) that are automatically placed on your PC or DEVICE within the browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge Safari) and automatically sent back to the server at each subsequent access to the site. They contain basic information about browsing the Internet and thanks to the browser are recognized every time you visit the site. They allow this site to check if you have already visited this site: gildovini.com. Cookies allow us in particular to understand which pages of the site are most visited as they allow us to see which pages you have consulted and for how long. Through this data we are able to make the site more adherent to your requests and easier to navigate.
Cookies are divided into three categories:
- Technical cookies: these are blocks of information necessary for viewing the website. These cookies do not require consent by law.
- Analytical cookies: they are equated by law to technical cookies and therefore also in this case do not require consent; they can be in their own site (used, for example, to know the number of pages visited within the site itself) or third-party (generated by other sites to provide content on the site visited). You can inhibit the use of Google Analytics and to prevent its storage on your Device through the appropriate browser add-on for the deactivation of Google Analytics, made available by Google at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout; to activate this component that inhibits the system of sending information on the visit / navigation, you will simply install it by following the instructions on the screen, close and reopen the Browser.
- Profiling cookies: they are aimed solely and exclusively at understanding the preferences of individual users in order to submit targeted content to them while browsing , plausibly of interest to them. This site does not issue first-party profiling cookies, but uses only necessary cookies.
The most popular browsers provide the ability to block only third-party cookies. To disable this type of cookie, simply follow the instructions on the following pages:
how much Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Google Ireland Ltd
- Google Analytics: used to analyze the use of the site
Data collected: browser identifier, date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, IP address.
Place of data processing: European Union
Anonymization of the service. When the data collected is anonymized as in the case of this site, the Data Protection Authority has clarified that analytical cookies are comparable to technical cookies and therefore do not require the user’s consent.
Data is therefore processed in aggregate and anonymized form (truncated to the last octet).
According to the relevant agreement (DPA), Google Ireland (controller) is prohibited from cross-referencing such data with data obtained from other services.
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites page:
You can selectively disable (opt-out) the collection of data by Google Analytics at any time by installing on your browser the appropriate component provided by Google (opt out) downloadable at the following page:
- WhatsApp Ireland Limited
This site also incorporates plugins and / or buttons in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. When you visit a page of our website that contains a plugin, your browser connects directly to the servers of the social network from where the plugin is loaded, that server can track your visit to our website and, if applicable, associate it with your social account.
If you do not want the social network to record data related to your visit to our website, you must log out of your social network account and, probably, delete the cookies that the social network has installed in your browser.
Plugins are installed on this site with advanced privacy protection functions for Users, which do not send cookies or access cookies on the User’s browser when opening the page but only after clicking on the plugin.
The collection and use of information by these third parties are governed by their respective privacy policies to which reference is made.
According to the GDPR, every website must offer the possibility to disable and / or inhibit cookies in a simple and immediate way, even when these are anonymous or do not involve the registration of personal identification data such as IP addresses).
As also specified in the paragraph “legal basis” the use of profiling cookies is allowed or can be disabled by expressing your preference also by clicking on the dedicated banner that appears by accessing the website.
We ask for your consent to issue marketing cookies. In any case, we do not do profiling. Consent is also required to use the contact form.
In specific cases, personal data is processed to fulfill a legal obligation.
Once the purpose for which they were collected has been achieved, data may be further stored if there is a legal obligation or a legitimate interest of the data controller.
Purpose of the processing
- Contact form
It has the sole purpose of allowing you, if you wish, to contact us, by sending an e-mail through the aforementioned form. The purpose of the collection and processing of personal data is in fact exclusively to be able to contact you.
This type of service allows you to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with site visitors.
These services allow the collection of data relating to the date and time of display of messages by the User, as well as the User’s interaction with them, such as information on clicks on links inserted in messages.
The purpose of this type of service is to allow the Owner to monitor and analyze traffic data and is used to keep track of User behavior.
The purpose of this type of service is to allow the Owner and third parties to track and examine the use of this Website, compile reports and share them with other services developed by Google. The latter, i.e. Google, may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising network.
Collection of data and information in order to protect the security of the site (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) and Users and to prevent or unmask fraud or abuse to the detriment of the website. Data is automatically recorded and may possibly also include personal data (IP address) that could be used, in accordance with the laws in force, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. This data is never used for the identification or profiling of the User and are deleted periodically.
Responsible for the treatment
Aruba S.p.a. is appointed as external data processor. as a Service Provider that provides the web-hosting service and that, in this capacity, processes data on behalf of the owner. Aruba S.p.a. is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
Duration of data storage
Personal data will be stored, also in digital format, for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes, unless there is a legal obligation or a legitimate interest of the Data Controller that prescribes a longer retention period.
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out both by computer and / or telematic and / or paper tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
Transfer of collected data to third parties
Data collected by the site is generally not provided to third parties, except in specific cases and in particular: a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law; for performing security checks or site optimization.
In addition to the Owner, in some cases data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Website (administration, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, when necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Place of processing
The processing carried out will take place mainly in the European Economic Area and in particular, mostly, at the data controller.
If transfers of personal data take place outside the European Economic Area, this will only be permitted in the following cases:
- when the transfer of personal data is intended for a third country or an international organization that in the opinion of the European Commission guarantees an adequate level of protection.
- In the absence of the decision of the European Commission, when the aforementioned country or international organization provide adequate guarantees and the interested parties can exercise their rights and there is the possibility of appeal.
- when the transfer is necessary for the execution of a contract concluded between the interested party and the data controller or for the execution of pre-contractual activities, for example the sending of a quote or for a legal obligation.
- When the transfer takes place to a person who has adopted and effectively implemented the standard protection clauses approved by the European Commission pursuant to art. 46 paragraph 2 letter c GDPR.
Rights of the interested party
You can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller, as required by EU Regulation 679/2016 in Articles. 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21.
You have the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time.
- oppose the processing of your Data when this takes place on a legal basis other than consent.
- obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request the correction or updating of personal data processed by the Data Controller.
- when certain conditions are met, request the limitation of the processing of your Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- when certain conditions are met, request the cancellation of your Data by the Data Controller.
- receive your Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
Please note that, if your Data was processed for direct marketing purposes, you can oppose the processing without giving any reason.
Copyright © 2022 Alessandro Rinaldi and Luisella Dal Broi